[XML-SIG] New xml-0.5 prerelease

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:14:49 -0500 (EST)

Round the loop we go again!  I've put a new prerelease of the XML
package up at http://www.python.org/sigs/xml-sig/files/ ; look for
xml-0.5.tgz or .zip.

	I really want to announce 0.5, so please try compiling it and
let me know if it goes smoothly; send me private e-mail even if you
have no problems, so that I know that people have actually tried it.
If I hear no problem reports by Thursday or Friday, I'll call it 0.5
final and announce it in various places, because we really need to
start grabbing some mindshare for Python in the XML field.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Chemistry is physics without thought; mathematics is physics without purpose.