[XML-SIG] XML to HTML/ LaTeX translator

Eklavya Khera ekhera@cs.monash.edu.au
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 14:28:57 +1000 (EST)

I read this passage from
	" Re: XML-SIG digest, Vol 1 #82 - 5 msgs"

--        pythondoc, Daniel Larsson's rewrite of gendoc, can generate
--XML; I keep meaning to get around to looking at it and sending Daniel
--some comments.  See http://starship.skyport.net/crew/danilo/pythondoc/
--I think his plan is to translate from the XML format to HTML, LaTeX,
--RTF, or whatever, instead of having HTML hard-wired into the code as
--in gendoc.

I am planning to develop this software if it hasn't already been done so!
If there is a similar thing could someone please direct me to it or
atleast give me direction to follow.  I have downloaded the SGML2LATEX
translator but as yet have been unable to get it working.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Eklav