[XML-SIG] Re: Look what these folks are doing with XML

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ifi.uio.no
07 Apr 1998 01:18:34 +0200

* Michael Dillon

| Remote Procedure Calls using XML
| http://www.scripting.com/98/04/stories/simpleCrossNetworkScript.html

Maybe there's something about this I just didn't understand, but to me
it seems that they could have achieved the exact same thing with CORBA
much more easily and the result would probably also have been more
efficient in terms of both bandwidth and speed.

--
"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/