[Python Wpg] Free Python Tutorial

Stuart Williams stuart at swilliams.ca
Thu Mar 13 09:34:29 EDT 2014

I'll be teaching a tutorial at PyCon in April:
https://us.pycon.org/2014/schedule/presentation/73/

I'm planning a 3-hour dress rehearsal for next week.  If you'd like to
attend please add your name to this poll indicating which time options work
for you: http://doodle.com/rsp8rfpmmuypy4i6

The location is still to be determined, but most likely downtown.

Please feel free to forward this email to others that might be interested.
 They'll need to send me an email so I have their email address if they're
not on the Winnipeg at Python.org mailing list, so I can contact them with the
final date, time, and location.

Stuart.