[Python Wpg] Space to meet and hold Python classes

Kevin Veroneau kveroneau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:17:35 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

  It's unfortunately been awhile since there has been any activity in this
mailing list.  I recently heard about and joined a local group called
SkullSpace, and they have a classroom area which the local PC Users group
and the PHP group hold classes and such in.  There are also lots of
individuals who are part of SkullSpace whom use Python, so I think it might
be an interesting place to utilize resources.  They have a classroom area
with seating up to 50, and a projector for presentations and talks.

  I was talking to them about holding a Python class of my own, as I have a
fair amount of experience under my belt now.  I'd highly recommend talking
with them about scheduling say a monthly Python meeting.  Here is their
website:

http://www.skullspace.ca/

  Of course if I plan on having any Python or Django classes at this
location, I'd be sure to let this mailing list know so that interested
parties can attend.