[Python Wpg] Winnipeg Python Users Group meeting this Wednesday

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Mon Sep 22 08:42:11 EDT 2008

We have a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday at the UW (no room
assigned yet).  I suggest we use it think about the direction of the
group and plan the year.

However, given that this is the first announcement on the list and the
meeting is less than 2 days away please reply to me with a "yes" or
"no" if you plan to attend.  I'll summarize to the list Tuesday
morning with a recommendation on whether or not to postpone the
meeting based on expected attendance.

Stuart.