[Python Wpg] Next meeting reminder

Jason Hildebrand jason at peaceworks.ca
Tue Jun 26 22:02:57 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

It's great to see that several others have signed up for presenting on Batteries Included.

I was really looking forward to presenting on a couple of modules and learning about others, but some things have piled up on me and I won't be able to attend after all.

Sorry to have to back out on this.

peace,
Jason

--
Jason Hildebrand
PeaceWorks Computer Consulting
#2 - 396 Assiniboine Ave, Winnipeg
204 480 0314   --or--   519 725 7875, ext 620.