[Python Wpg] Job posting

Jolicoeur Stéphane S.Jolicoeur at nfb.ca
Wed Dec 5 10:54:06 EST 2007

I've Been having difficulty in getting my job posted on python.org so I am
sending it through other channels

Thank you ,

Stephane Jolicoeur
Web Applications Analyst

`NFB <http://www.nfb.ca>`__ (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)

**Job Description**: We are seeking python web application developpers, to
help us take our project through the next release cycle. We would prefer if
applicants were able to be on-site, but remote work arrangements can be
accomodated. Skills in :

* Python
* PHP
* MySQL
* Django

are required. The application consist of Django backend that services our
PHP front to track and publish our movie extracts online. Some of the tasks
involved will consist in writting sevral components for interfacing with
statistical packages, stress testing and unit testing.

The National Film Board of Canada (NFB) is Canada's public film producer and
distributor.

**What Python is used for**: Python (Django) is used as the backend
administration and webservice to power the PHP frontend.

* **Contact**: Stephane Jolicoeur, Web Applications Analyst, senior
developper
* **E-mail contact**: s.jolicoeur at nfb.ca
* **Web**: www.nfb.ca/webextension/hothouse/hothouse4-tube.php