[Python Wpg] August meeting (tonight)

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:18:13 EDT 2007

Stuart Williams wrote:
> I only realized today that we're already at the fourth Wednesday of
> the month.  If anyone is planning on showing up tonight speak up.  I'm
> not.

	Snuck up on us. I was thinking it was next week. I guess I won't bother
tonight. Other things are sneaking up on me this week.

> For the new list members, don't lose heart, we do meet quite regularly
> 9 or 10 months of the year, we just haven't quite figured out yet what
> to do during the summer months.

	Most other UGs don't bother meeting during the summer. Any meetings are
usually at coffee shops and mostly social.

	Speaking of which... MWCS has their meetings on the first Tuesday of
the month. Maybe someone would be interested in giving an intro to
Python for half a dozen people some time during the year... The MUUG is
on the second Tuesday and has had a presentation given to them about a
year and a half ago. Maybe Syd can give us some details about the PLUG...

				Later
				Mike