[Python Wpg] Had to change my e-mail account

Mike Pfaiffer high.res.mike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:42:53 EST 2006

Stuart Williams wrote:

>> I missed the last meeting too. What did I miss?
>>

> Only Scott and I showed up so after 15 minutes we packed it in and
> headed out for after-meeting festivities.  Scott, who arrived a few
> minutes earlier, said there was another group that thought they had
> the room booked, so perhaps some others came early and left not
> knowing where we were - anyone?

    That's what happened with me. I was there at 7:00. Even security
said there was no meeting. Shows how dependent I am on the mailing list.
When my regular account was sent to Limbo I got the time wrong.

> I suggest we move October's topic, Python IDE's, to November's
> meeting.

    Can do.

> I learned quite a bit more about IPython in the past 2 weeks and it is
> even more useful than I had realized earlier - you won't want to miss
> my presentation.

    Absolutely! Same with Idle. Any chance someone with a laptop could
install it so I can demo it? I'd rather not drag my mini-tower and CRT
monitor around. It is the production machine after all. ;-)

> Who else is planning to present?

    Like I said, I'll do Idle.

> Stuart.

             Later