[Python Wpg] ldapfs

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Tue Jul 11 11:46:27 EDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 04:23:30PM -0700, ms419 at freezone.co.uk wrote:
> I'm quite interested in the ldapfs project discussed on this list!

Excellent!

> Where can I find the lastest version?

Subversion archive's at:

https://ssl.peaceworks.ca/svn/ldapfs

> I'm interested in the sprint on July 26th - any opportunities to
> participate remotely, if I can't make it to Winnipeg?

I don't see why not.  We could just create a quicky #ldapfs on freenode.
Depending on the situation, we could also maybe set something up with
ekiga softfone, but I suspect that we'd end up spending more time making
the phone connection work than hacking :)

The place where we connect from doesn't allow access out from anything
other than port 80, so I'll have to start an sshd on my home box there,
and connect in, and irssi out from there.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."