[Wheel-builders] Trouble building manylinux2014 wheel

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue Feb 18 09:45:22 EST 2020

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 6:08 AM Daniel Alley <dalley at redhat.com> wrote:
> I suppose it's worth mentioning that libmodulemd2 is a gobject-based library, do you think that might present problems?

No. Somehow you're not using the compiler or libc that come inside the
docker image. Individual libraries can't cause these kinds of issues.
So either you're somehow not using the docker image, or you're somehow
replacing the entire OS inside the docker image, or ... I can't think
of any other possibilities :-).

-n