[Wheel-builders] Wheel files for PPC64le

Leonardo Bianconi leonardo.bianconi at eldorado.org.br
Thu Mar 2 13:05:33 EST 2017

Actually I suggested the CentOS 7 as base just to make both architectures depending
of the same system, leaving the ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04 without support, as them are
older than CentOS 7, and the backward compatibility may not work.

So, as CentOS 7 is from 2016, the suggestions would be linux2016, right?

Do you see any issue basing it on CentOS7 and leaving older distros, for example
Ubuntu 14.04, without support?
Another thinking is the possibility, if the best way is make it support since Ubuntu
14.04, of make Ubuntu (currently ubuntu 14.04) be the base and change to CentOS
when both architecture have the same minimum supported version.