[Wheel-builders] Problem with "too-recent versioned symbols"

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Mon Aug 21 06:54:32 EDT 2017

Just for the record, I tried also the variant[1] suggested by Robert
T. McGibbon in the thread "Building manylinux1 wheels with newer toolchains",
but got the very same error when loading the resulting wheel[2].

I'm dejected and will sadly consider to either attempt to revert the offending
commit, or disable the production of Python 3.6 manylinux1 wheel.

Thanks for any further encouragement,
ciao, lele.

[1] https://github.com/python-rapidjson/python-rapidjson/commit/9dbad39e625577beeb1a2c890c08de9f6df6875f
[2] https://travis-ci.org/python-rapidjson/python-rapidjson/builds/266748999#L1420