[Web-SIG] How to make REMOTE_USER variable private across WSGI middlewares?

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Tue Oct 11 19:44:56 EDT 2016

I think this is not the best mailing list to ask a question like this.
You are probably better served to ask on Stack Overflow or some other
place with more activity.

For what it's worth, I also think you might misunderstand how WSGI
works.  I believe the environment object is supposed to exist in a
request context.  I'm assuming you only need one user per request, so
simply filling in the value of REMOTE_USER seems to me like it should
work.  However, I haven't looked at your code or thought long about the
problem, it's just an off-handed observation based on your description
below.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/