[Web-SIG] Inviting feedback on my proposed "ASGI" spec

Collin Anderson cmawebsite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:45:05 EST 2016

Just a thought from a non-wsgi developer: I think it might be smart to
follow http2 when in doubt on a question:

- http2 preserves header order and allows duplicates in both directions. A
list of tuples seems to be the best data structure IMHO.

- http2 ignores reason phrases, which makes me think discarding it wouldn't
be a problem for the new standard.