[Web-SIG] Collating follow-up on the future of WSGI

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:27:57 EST 2016

again. any server can do such implementation if we create a new Resource
abstraction. This abstraction would expose a common api to read and write.
The implementation would be specific to the server.

Now like we have wsgi.thread I would instead suggest to add a system of
capability or extension like in smtp, imap, ... so the servers that
implement a specific extension can legally published it. Would it work for
you?

benoit