[Web-SIG] Changes for WSGI 1.1

Cory Benfield cory at lukasa.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 06:51:18 EST 2016

All,

After having had a fairly useful discussion with you all over the past few weeks, I’ve begun working on the next draft of the WSGI PEP, WSGI 1.1. This work is being tracked in a GitHub repository[0]. Currently, I’ve made a few changes directly on the master branch that I believe are editorial[1]: updating references and making linguistic changes.

So far, almost all non-editorial changes that have been proposed in this list I’ve made on branches and opened GitHub Pull Requests for. You can find these proposals here[2]. At this time, I’d like to call for people on this list who care to please offer their review on these proposed changes. You can view the changes by clicking into the specific pull request and evaluating the diff. The pull request should also include a short rationale for the change, or a description of it at the very least.

I’d also like to welcome others to propose changes that I have not yet drafted, or to propose changes to my drafts. Please use the standard GitHub Pull Request flow if you are happy with that model: if not, I’ll also accept emailed patches.

Please let me know what you think!

Cory

[0]: https://github.com/python-web-sig/wsgi-1.1
[1]: https://github.com/python-web-sig/wsgi-1.1/commits/master