[Web-SIG] ANN: General availability of the WebCore WSGI nanoframework v2.0.

Alice Bevan–McGregor alice at gothcandy.com
Tue Apr 19 09:00:35 EDT 2016

On 2016-04-19 12:56:26 +0000, Ian Cordasco said:

>> * Annotated Source Documentation: http://s.webcore.io/fjVc
>> (pythonhosted docs, also linked on the pypi page)
>
> For what it's worth, the PyPI/Warehouse/PyPA developers are planning
> on deprecating pythonhosted for PyPI packages. The suggestion is that
> you use something like ReadTheDocs.org for documentation hosting.

Indeed, I tried desperately to not use it, but WebCore 1 documentation
was formerly there and after two hours of searching prior to release
was unable to find any way to _remove_ the already uploaded
documentation and remove the reference on the pypi page.

A very sub-optimal packaging experience, there, so the sooner it's
actually gone the happier I'll be.  (It's quite slow, for example. ;)

	-- Alice.