[Web-SIG] WSGI for HTTP/2.0 ?

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:31:12 CEST 2014

got an idea. What about having a page collecting feedback from anyone in
the python community about this topic. So we can have true data from
different perspectives: developer, library/framework author, server author.
I'm OK to collect the data from it and make a summary of it once it's done.

The form it could take should be discussed first but imo that a good way to
engage the community. What do you think?