[Web-SIG] handling different network protocols

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Oct 13 11:58:57 CEST 2014

One of the issues raised on the github repo was about upgrading to new
protocols. Digging into that I think there is a splinter question: how
*should* we represent the different network protocols in our python
protocol.

I've put some thoughts together about this in
https://github.com/python-web-sig/wsgi-ng/issues/10

I rather suspect that any answer we have will make some folk unhappy,
so I'd like to measure the answers against the baseline concerns: how
much code will folk implementing the python protocol(s) have to write-
lets minimise boilerplate and checks that the need to remember to put
in.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>