[Web-SIG] Nodejs cluster

est electronixtar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:07:37 CET 2014

> nodejs cluster looks no more than a simple master + workers
model

Yes, NodeJS cluster is simple, But IMHO it's the gravity which unifies the
Nodejs ecosystem. While in Python world we only have WSGI and everyone else
has its own cluster model. (Please correct me if I am wrong!)

btw uWSGI is awesome with its RPC capabilities thanks for all the work!

> If you crosslink the Flask app object and the WebSocket factory with
each other you can shuffle data in both directions.

That's super cool. Thanks!

What I propose is officially Python endorsed cluster standard. Am I over
thinking this? Or the status quo is good enough for everyone else?