[Web-SIG] WSGI-1 Warts

Alice Bevan–McGregor alice at gothcandy.com
Sat Jan 8 16:35:42 CET 2011

On 2011-01-08 07:22:44 -0800, David Stanek said:

> I'm going to take some time this weekend to create a consolidated list.
> I was hoping to find something like:
>
> Issue: ....
> Discussion: http://....
> Summary of resolution: ...

I agree; that would be very, very nice to have, though it might be
helpful (esp. considering the length some of these discussions go to
and the mixing of ideas within single threads) to mirror the message
nesting as a series of nested lists (if doing this in HTML) to more
concisely collect posts vs. pointing to the head of a thread and having
to go through literally everything.  Of course, that's more work, and
should be restricted to threads that are, in fact, scattered or
unfocused.

And that first sentance was waaay too long, indicating that I've now
been up all night.  :(

	- Alice.