[Web-SIG] Declaring PEP 3333 accepted (was: PEP 444 != WSGI 2.0)

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Jan 7 16:55:45 CET 2011

At 05:27 PM 1/7/2011 +1100, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>Another thing though. For output changed to sys.stdout.buffer. For
>input should we be using sys.stdin.buffer as well if want bytes?

%&$*()&%!!!  Sorry, still getting used to this whole Python 3
thing.  (Honestly, I don't even use Python 2.6 for anything real yet.)

>Good thing I tried running this. Did we all assume that someone else
>was actually running it to check it? :-)

Well, I only recently started changing the examples to actual Python
3, vs being the old Python 2 examples.  Though, I'm not sure anybody
ever ran the Python 2 ones.  ;-)