[Web-SIG] PEP 444 != WSGI 2.0

Masklinn masklinn at masklinn.net
Sun Jan 2 23:27:04 CET 2011

On 2011-01-02, at 23:16 , Alice Bevan–McGregor wrote:
>> (Just trying to keep this thread from degenerating into a shouting match.)
> I missed how his statements could be construed as offensive.  :/
I missed it as well (though my report might have been brusque), and definitely didn't intent it to be offensive.

>  I interpreted the multiple "you can't" references to be careless shorthand
Yes, it was intended as a short report from the previous discussion's gist/result (or more precisely my potentially incorrect recollection of it), and aimed at suggesting that you check out that previous thread, not as a statement of fact (let alone personal criticism or attacks).