[Web-SIG] Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs.

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:51:14 CEST 2011

Thanks to additional help of masklinn and SvenBerkvensMatthijsse, the
spam has all been cleaned up now.

The number of pages isn't that great so manual conversion is probably
practical and no need to look at actual tools to convert to ReST.

Since I reckon this just has to be done, not waiting to see who owns
up to controlling the site and have created github repository at:

  https://github.com/GrahamDumpleton/wsgiorg

I'll start converting over some pages when get a chance over the
weekend when at PyCon AU.

If there is anyone who is a Sphinx/Read The Docs expert and wants to
set up some better styling for the site then go for it.

We can run with this for a bit and see how it goes. If can't find
anyone who controls www.wsgi.org domain or they don't want to change
how it is managed, then I guess the repo I have created will just get
thrown away, but at least worth a try. The site really needs some
love.

Graham