[Web-SIG] [Python-Dev] WSGI is now Python 3-friendly

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Mon Sep 27 02:13:42 CEST 2010

At 02:59 PM 9/26/2010 -0400, Terry Reedy wrote:
>You could mark added material is a way that does not conflict with
>rst or html. Or use .rst to make new text stand out in the .html web
>verion (bold, underlined, red, or whatever). People familiar with
>333 can focus on the marked sections. New readers can ignore the marking.

If you (or anybody else) have any idea how to do that (highlight
stuff in PEP-dialect .rst), let me know.

(For that matter, if anybody knows how to make it not turn *every*
PEP reference into a link, that'd be good too!  It doesn't really
need to turn 5 or 6 occurrences of "PEP 333" in the same paragraph
into separate links.  ;-) )