[Web-SIG] PEP 444

Mark Ramm mark.mchristensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:57:55 CET 2010

Ok.  Retracted.

I have been admiring the purity and simplicity of the JSON spec which
intentionally has no version number.  New changes are therefore only
allowed with a new name.  That removes a lot of complexity around
figuring out what versions of the spec what server implements, etc.

But the wsgi spec is far more complicated than JSON, and I expect that
complexity is probably unavoidable.

--Mark Ramm

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen