[Web-SIG] PEP 444

Mark Ramm mark.mchristensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:05:02 CET 2010

I would very much prefer it if we could keep the current name or
choose a new unrelated name, not wsgi2 as I think there API changes
warrant a new name to prevent confusion.

--Mark

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Alice Bevan-McGregor
<alice at gothcandy.com> wrote:
> I’ve forked it, now available at:
>
>        https://github.com/GothAlice/wsgi2
>
> Re-naming it to wsgi2 will be my first order of business during the week, altering your association the second.  I’ll post change descriptions for discussion as I go.
>
>        — Alice.
>
> On 2010-11-22, at 12:12 AM, Chris McDonough wrote:
>
>>> Would you prefer to give me collaboration permissions on your repo, or
>>> should I fork it?
>>
>> Please fork it or create another repository entirely. I have no plans to
>> do more work on it personally, so I don't think it should really be
>> associated with me.  To that end, I think I'd prefer my name to either
>> be off the PEP entirely or just listed as a helper or typist or
>> something. ;-)

Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com
blog: www.compoundthinking.com/blog