[Web-SIG] WSGI get-together during EuroPython?

Gustavo Narea me at gustavonarea.net
Mon Jun 28 23:43:43 CEST 2010

Hello,

Sorry for this slightly off-topic message, but I was thinking it'd be nice to
meet other people interested in WSGI at EuroPython.

I don't have anything specific in mind. Probably share some beers. I'm open to
suggestions.

I'll be in Birmingham on the 17th and 20th of July; Saturday and Tuesday
respectively. But I live just one hour away from Birmingham so I could go
again any day after work.

Please raise your hand if you're interested! :)
--
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |