[Web-SIG] WSGI for Python 3

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:20:58 CEST 2010

On Tuesday, July 20, 2010, Etienne Robillard <erob at gthcfoundation.org> wrote:

> Sorry to disagree. I dont think I've misunderstood any comments in this
> thread.
> At least some (encoding) issues seems from happening in Windows.

Can you please then point out which specific issue you are taking about?

The only Windows reference in this discussion that I recollect is my
own reference to it as part of an extended example about the fact that
the server is what ultimately dictates how any characters, including %
encodings, in the SCRIPT_NAME are. This is because the server derives
that part of the URL and not the WSGI application. That underlying
issue isn't Windows specific however.

Graham