[Web-SIG] WSGI for Python 3

And Clover and-py at doxdesk.com
Fri Jul 16 12:48:32 CEST 2010

On 07/16/2010 12:07 PM, Graham Dumpleton wrote:

> If you do that, one has to ask the question, given it is more convention than
> anything, why it isn't just a x-wsgiorg extension specification

Yes, fine by me either way.

I just want to be able to say "this application can use Unicode paths
when run on a server/gateway that supports <standardised feature X>",
rather than the current mess of "you can have Unicode paths if you use
one of the dozen different server-and-platform combinations we've
specifically coded workarounds for".

--
And Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com