[Web-SIG] WSGI and start_response

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Tue Apr 13 14:12:07 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 14:01, Graham Dumpleton
<graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote:
> They are not simplications. They are clarifications or just describing
> existing practice. They are not necessarily mod_wsgi specific.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply they were mod_wsgi specific, and they
definitely look sane/like an improvement to me.

Okay, so, would it be valuable to have both 1.1 and 2.0? I.e. if we
start writing a new spec now, should we aim for just a 2.0 that copes
with everything at once, or first work on an 1.1 that has
clarifications/improvements and is otherwise relatively compatible
with 1.0 (but also with python 3.x)?

Who's up for some PEP-writing?

Cheers,

Dirkjan