[Web-SIG] Getting back to WSGI grass roots.

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:32:40 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Graham Dumpleton
<graham.dumpleton at gmail.com> wrote:
[snipitty snip snip cut cut trim trim strip]
> Anyway, I am at the point that if someone else wants to do that, ie.,
> document the proposals and provide example implementation code that
> will run on top of WSGI 1.0, they can, but frankly I am not sure I can
> be bothered now even though I suggested it.

Yeah, I think we need to show implementations of things at this point.

Also to take a little time for reflection, and research.  There's been
200 emails, and lots to consider.  It's also only been about a week.
It'd probably take at least another week for someone to collect the
various arguments together and summarise them.

There does seem to be a lot of agreement about things though, and we
have definitely worked out a lot of stuff in the week.  At least more
of us understand more of the issues now - and other peoples concerns.

Starting a summary page (feel free to edit) of our discussion:
    http://www.wsgi.org/wsgi/WSGI_sep_2009

cu,