[Web-SIG] Session events

Alastair "Bell" Turner thebellhead at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:32:53 CEST 2009

Hi

I've been looking through the range of choices for Python web
[application] frameworks/libraries (Just to have all the bases
covered) for a new build project and standardisation of some small
utilities. There's one feature that I'm not finding and was just
wanting to check on before considering the joys of rolling my own: I'm
not finding any support for user session events, I'm particularly
interested in being able to register a handler on session expiry or
cleanup. I've mainly been looking at the lighter weight frameworks
since my requirement for the new build is mainly aggregate and list
operations, so the least suitable load for ORMs.

Have I missed the feature session event somewhere?

Thanks

Alastair "Bell" Turner