[Web-SIG] http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Nov 29 03:13:26 CET 2009

On 28 Nov, 08:03 pm, chrism at plope.com wrote:
>Well, that was my intention.  I don't want to remove *actually* active
>or stable-and-still-used packages from the list.  Maybe I should just
>dial back the date to the beginning of 2007 or something.

Instead of trying to do this based on an arbitrary date, I'd suggest
investigating the communities and developers for each project listed on
the page.  If no one is using the software, or the developers feel it
would be appropriate to delist the software (or the developers are no
longer responsive to communication attempts), then delisting it is
probably a good idea.  Otherwise, I think things should basically be
left alone.

Jean-Paul