[Web-SIG] http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Nov 26 19:02:04 CET 2009

http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks seems to be the place where folks are
registering their respective web frameworks.

I'd like to move some of the frameworks which are currently in the various
categories which haven't been active in a few years.  In particular, I'd like
to move any framework which hasn't had a release since the beginning of 2008
(arbitrary) into the "Discontinued / Inactive" framework category.  I'd be
willing to do the work to make sure I wasn't moving one that actually *did*
have releases past that but just hadn't updated the page.

Any dissent?

- C