[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Alan Kennedy alan at xhaus.com
Wed Jun 17 03:13:31 CEST 2009

[Etienne]
> If you want to start a thread for Bobo, please switch mailing-list or
> create a new thread, as all I wanted was to tell Jim my disappointement
> regarding Bobo, and I still think its not very revolutionary.

I completely disagree; this is definitely the appopriate list for
discussing web frameworks and new approaches. There is no perfect
framework in python, or any other language. It is only with the
introduction, discussion, acceptance and assimilation of new ideas
that we all move forward together.

Jim has the longest history of all in Python web frameworks; he
created the very concept. He founded and built the entire Zope
community; I will always listen to what he has to say.

I wish you the best of luck with your own web framework, notmm

http://gthc.org/projects/notmm/0.2.12/

Which seems to have some potential, but currently lacks community support.

http://gthc.org/community/

I'm looking forward to Europython, where I know I'll be meeting some
great python folks, and hopefully some of us will get to continue our
WSGI revision discussions.

All the best,

Alan.