[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Sergey Schetinin maluke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 17:02:25 CEST 2009

On 2009-06-16, Etienne Robillard <robillard.etienne at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Nothing very new here. At least next time try to be a little more
>  creative, otherwise this is getting slightly boring and repetitive...

I think that's a bit rough, but indeed there are quite a few
frameworks / components that do this thing and I kind of don't get why
people want to write their apps that way. I wonder if Jim or anyone
else could explain the rationale behind all these URL routing
libraries. Nobody minds calling functions from other functions --
that's basics of programming, but for some reason URL dispatching is
seen as something different. Why?

This is not a criticism, I just really would like to understand this.

-Sergey