[Web-SIG] ZSI client to .NET server problem?

Pat Lynch plynch1976 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:49:19 CET 2008

hey all,
I've created a webservice client using ZSI (-l -b -u options).  The function that I'm trying to access on the webserver takes one param (a complex type).  I had to use the -l option because the type actually has a member var which is of the same type (so I used to get the recursive error otherwise).

Anyway, when I call the .NET webservice, the param is received as NULL??  any ideas on what could be causing this??  I turned on debug on the client side & the xml seems to be well-formed (the only difference I can see between my xml & xml sent from a sample .net client is that the namespace is part of the element instead of the parent)..  I tried the approach mentioned here (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pywebsvcs.general/2211), but no improvement...

I've been tearing my hair out since Monday on this, so any help would be appreciated :)

thanks a million.

regards,
Pat.