[Web-SIG] code copyright for the spec on wsgi.org

Brian Smith brian at briansmith.org
Wed Jan 23 19:40:09 CET 2008

Manlio Perillo wrote:
> As an example, I would like to use the code in the example for the
> routing_args specification.

Manlio,

Are you planning to implement the routing_args specification directly in
NGinx's mod_wsgi? I think doing so is a really bad idea--routing_args
should be set and manipulated by dispatching middleware only. If NGinx's
mod_wsgi sets the wsgiorg.routing_args, but dispatching middlewhere
layered on top of it does not update it, then the application will end
up being misinformed.

- Brian