[Web-SIG] WSGI and Py3k

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Dec 24 21:42:08 CET 2008

At 09:34 AM 12/24/2008 +1100, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>Have you read:
>
>  http://www.wsgi.org/wsgi/Amendments_1.0
>
>As much as could be done was worked out quite a while back. I don't
>quite understand why PJE is ignoring/forgetting about that list in the
>amendments page.

Because I'm getting forgetful in my old age, apparently.  Especially
since I believe I was the one who drafted at least part of that amendment.  ;-)

More likely, it's just that Python 3 is a lot less on my mind these
days than finishing the book I'm writing.  Even checking email is
just something I do to take a break.