[Web-SIG] Gluon again

Massimo Di Pierro MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Tue Oct 23 06:42:48 CEST 2007

I posted a Gluon tutorial here

     http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/static/cookbook.pdf

it shows step by step how to build a web app to store recipes and
group them by category.
It is a first draft so there are may be some english some typos. Sorry.

Massimo

P.S. I'll never stress it enough. Gluon is GPL2, it is not a
commercial product. The reason I am emailing you about this is
because I know I can find experts here and I hope you can help me
find bugs so that I can fix them and improve Gluons. If there is
functionality that you need and you think is not there, just let me
know and I will see what I can do. I would also love to see an ajax
enthusiast take the challenge to write the first ajax app using
Gluon, scriptaculous and json. I do provide some free email support
if you sign up on the Gluon google group.