[Web-SIG] WebOb

William Dode wilk at flibuste.net
Mon Oct 22 18:09:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

Since the announce of ian about webob, i did two things with it.

First i include it in my personal web framework, it was very easy, i had
just to remove all my crappy equivalent functions. It make my framework
a little bit more clean and i can inherit new features.

Second, most important, i wanted to start a little project without any
framework to minimize the dependencies. So i started from scratch only
with WebOb, the wsgiref server and a part of the example in routing_args
specifications. It did it very quickly and the result should be
compatible with any wsgi compliant pieces.

So, don't you think web-sig should officialy support such library ?
Include it in the lib stantard or in a wsgiorg library ?

Waiting for your view...

--
William Dodé  -  http://flibuste.net
Informaticien indépendant

I've hard to write in english language... please don't hesitate to give
me somes advices in private !