[Web-SIG] [ANN] Aspen 0.5 -- module reloading & directory handlers

Chad Whitacre chad at zetaweb.com
Tue Jan 16 04:00:53 CET 2007

Francesco,

Thanks for taking the bait. Sorry to wait so long to respond. :)

 >>    $ cd /usr/local/www/example.com
 >>    $ aspen
 >>
 >> What happens next?
 >
 > let me try..
 >
 >  $ aspen
 >  Aspen - Python web server - version 0.5
 >  usage:
 >   aspen [-aAbCfhHkRstTzZ]
 >
 >  try "aspen --help" for more info

I was very interested when I saw this suggestion! It makes a lot
of sense. However, Ian's guess was closer (although he may have
cheated by looking at the docs :-P ).

Aspen's command-line interface is patterned after apachectl and
zopectl. But Aspen is not monolithic like the former, nor
framework-specific like the latter.

$ aspen --help # does get you help though ;-)

 >  hello everyone, i'm new on this list

Welcome. :)

chad