[Web-SIG] wsgi.file_wrapper and range requests

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 14:20:03 CET 2007

Ionel Maries Cristian wrote:
> wsgi.file_wrapper doesn't support sending a file from a specific offset as
> per wsgi spec.
> what are your thoughts on this ?

This was one of the things I was asking about when enquiring about
wsgi's support for large files previously.

Zope's OFS.Image.File.index_html method does a lot of this clever stuff,
I'm still wondering how to get it to work over/through wsgi...

I wonder if the repoze guys have bumped into this yet?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk