[Web-SIG] WSGI diagram

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 01:29:09 CEST 2007

On 21/08/07, Cliff Wells <cliff at develix.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 18:42 -0400, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
>
> > Pardon me if any of this is already obvious, but from your
> > description it sounds like one or more parties might not be aware of
> > these points.
>
> One of the parties (Igor, Nginx's author) is certainly not aware of
> these points (hence his seeking a schematic so he could get a quick
> overview).  The author of the upcoming module is aware but didn't offer
> much in the way of explanation when Igor queried him.

If the person doing this is called Igor, then they aren't the only
person trying to implement an mod_wsgi for Nginx HTTP. After dealing
with this email, found a message in my spam box from someone else
doing the same thing. This other persons name is Manlio Perillo. I
have pointed them to this discussion on Google groups, so maybe they
will explain what they are up to and all parties can get together. I
have already indicated to Manlio that I may be interested in providing
him with assistance in doing for Nginx HTTP what I have already done
in Apache mod_wsgi.

Graham