[Web-SIG] wsgi.org domain

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Wed May 31 09:32:11 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 23:50, Ian Bicking wrote:
> Stephan Diehl wrote:
[...]

> I don't really like Wikis as public pages that much either, but they do
> make collaboration easy.  Maybe there could be a wiki backend with a
> non-wiki frontend?  Then we can work on the content through the web, but
> present a static-looking site to the world.  There can still be wiki
> artifacts, but in part we can just avoid that editorially.  E.g., take
> out the special icon for off-site links, and avoid using WikiWords, then
> wrap the wiki content up in a nice template.

the wiki is now the homepage.
for the time being, the current setup is all right.

[...]
> I was thinking wsgi.org would mostly be content, so I don't know if
> anything special is needed.  The RSSReader.py macro (listed here:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket) looks like it could handle a
> feed.

Know thy tools :)
The RSSReader.py macro just works. At the moment, the full cheeseshop feed is
shown.
It would be nice if the the cheeseshop feed would contain category information
(hint, hint...) so one could filter on that.