[Web-SIG] WSGI in standard library

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Mar 15 18:40:45 CET 2006

Sorry folks, I'm going to have to do some serious load shedding if I
ever want to get the Py3K effort under way. You are going to have to
argue amongst yourselves about the best wsgi reference implementation
to put into the standard library.

As a starting point, the code you reference seems particularly underdocumented.

--Guido