[Web-SIG] Simple CGI sessions

Hadley Rich web-sig at nice.net.nz
Wed Jan 11 03:53:23 CET 2006

Hi all,

From a quick browse through the archives I can see sessions are a common
subject here. Hopefully you're all not to sick of it to comment.

I've been wanting to use python for a web project I'm doing at the moment. I
need to use sessions in this project and want to use cgi rather than
mod_python or a framework. I couldn't find anything which specifically suited
my needs on the web so I wrote this simple little module.

Rather than messing up the whitespace I've posted it on my site here[1]

Since this is really the first bit of python I have written I'd appreciate
anyone to see if they can see any glaring security holes or other problems
with it. Feel free to be as harsh as you like.

Thanks.

hads

[1]http://nice.net.nz/tools/pysession
--